BALDOR OFFERS LIGHT TOWER KIT
Dana Lee | September 22, 2010
Baldor Electric Company, Fort Smith, Arkansas based manufacturer of energy saving industrial electric motors, mechanical power transmission products, drives and generators, announces a new 30-foot light tower kit that is extremely portable and easy to assemble.
The new light tower kit is available for use with Baldor’s TS35T towable generator and assembly only takes about two hours. After the unit is removed from its shipping pallet all that is required is the installation of the specially designed brackets and ballast box (no drilling is required) and attachment of the self-contained telescoping light mast. The final step is to plug the provided cord into a 120V/50 amp twist lock outlet on the generator control panel.
The new light tower kit can provide 5 to 7 acres of quality light for applications in industries such as construction, oil, gas and water drilling, agriculture, landscaping, road repair and construction, mining and more.
For more information on the new light tower kit or other Baldor products, visit our web site at www.baldor.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!126 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views