VIDEO: Arizona DOT saves money, improves pavement life with cracksealing on I-10
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 15, 2014
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10.
In this video, which is part of a series put together by IPMA, Jason (no last name was given) of AZDOT tells Barnhardt that the cracksealing work will save AZDOT money and preserve the roadway longer.
The association’s “Tip of the Week” video series focuses on tips to help achieve better roads.
Watch the video below to learn more about how AZDOT’s cracksealing work on I-10.
To see other videos in this series, click the links below:
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views