VIDEO: Arizona DOT saves money, improves pavement life with cracksealing on I-10
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 15, 2014
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10.
In this video, which is part of a series put together by IPMA, Jason (no last name was given) of AZDOT tells Barnhardt that the cracksealing work will save AZDOT money and preserve the roadway longer.
The association’s “Tip of the Week” video series focuses on tips to help achieve better roads.
Watch the video below to learn more about how AZDOT’s cracksealing work on I-10.
To see other videos in this series, click the links below:
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges256 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes226 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards137 Views