VIDEO: Arizona DOT saves money, improves pavement life with cracksealing on I-10
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 15, 2014
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10.
In this video, which is part of a series put together by IPMA, Jason (no last name was given) of AZDOT tells Barnhardt that the cracksealing work will save AZDOT money and preserve the roadway longer.
The association’s “Tip of the Week” video series focuses on tips to help achieve better roads.
Watch the video below to learn more about how AZDOT’s cracksealing work on I-10.
To see other videos in this series, click the links below:
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group297 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views