VIDEO: Arizona DOT saves money, improves pavement life with cracksealing on I-10
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 15, 2014
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10.
In this video, which is part of a series put together by IPMA, Jason (no last name was given) of AZDOT tells Barnhardt that the cracksealing work will save AZDOT money and preserve the roadway longer.
The association’s “Tip of the Week” video series focuses on tips to help achieve better roads.
Watch the video below to learn more about how AZDOT’s cracksealing work on I-10.
To see other videos in this series, click the links below:
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse622 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side567 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles388 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views