AxleTech opens new facility
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 29, 2010
Located near the company’s old headquarters in south Troy, Michigan, AxleTech’s new facility encompasses 210,000 square feet and will be staffed by nearly 200 production and professional employees. The new facility will house the product development and manufacturing groups for AxleTech’s original equipment, aftermarket equipment and the gear and brake operations.
AxleTech is a global provider of axles, suspensions, brake systems and aftermarket components for heavy duty commercial and military vehicles.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River450 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving296 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness260 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options257 Views