AxleTech opens new facility
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 29, 2010
Located near the company’s old headquarters in south Troy, Michigan, AxleTech’s new facility encompasses 210,000 square feet and will be staffed by nearly 200 production and professional employees. The new facility will house the product development and manufacturing groups for AxleTech’s original equipment, aftermarket equipment and the gear and brake operations.
AxleTech is a global provider of axles, suspensions, brake systems and aftermarket components for heavy duty commercial and military vehicles.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax689 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views