Automatic Concrete Cylinder End-Grinder
Better Roads Staff | October 26, 2010
This unit quickly grinds specimen ends plane and parallel according to ASTM standards. It is supplied complete and ready to use for both three 4×8” or two 6×12” concrete cylinders. Units are manufactured in Canada thus allowing for lower prices and rapid accessibility for replacement parts.
Unique features include full automatic operation and Stainless Steel construction assures no corrosion. Superior quality grinding wheel grinds faster and smoother than competition. CSA approved.
This grinder was developed with you the end-user in mind… Our grinder operates on standard 120 volt 60Hz. The Swivel Control Panel provides for easy viewing and operation. A well situated access panel allows for easy maintenance. The unit is mounted on wheels equipped with brakes allowing for mobility and stability when in operation.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker192 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative106 Views