More from Tom Jackson
Little noticed in the mainstream news scream yesterday was a decision by the U. S. Court of Appeals for the District of Colombia in favor of the Environmental Protection Agency's request to treat carbon dioxide as a human health hazard. With ...
Majoring in junk science After a 35 year career as a reseacher and PhD in physics, professor James Enstrom was fired from the University of California Los Angeles for daring to question the policies of one of the most scientifically ...
Recipients of the $1.5 billion in Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery awards from the federal government were announced Wednesday. Rail freight projects seemed to gather the top awards, but every state got a little slice of the pie.
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects472 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)468 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views