More from Tom Jackson
July brings a whole slew of quarterly earnings reports from the major equipment and engine manufacturers. First out of the chute is Cummins, which seasoned investors with a sweet 25 percent increase in its dividend, before noting a reduced outlook ...
Emissions aftertreatment systems in heavy diesel trucks and equipment may be one of the most expensive regulatory demands in the history of government, but new research indicates that they are having the intended effect. According to tests done by the University ...
Little noticed in the mainstream news scream yesterday was a decision by the U. S. Court of Appeals for the District of Colombia in favor of the Environmental Protection Agency's request to treat carbon dioxide as a human health hazard. With ...
After a 35 year career as a reseacher and PhD in physics, professor James Enstrom was fired from the University of California Los Angeles for daring to question the policies of one of the most scientifically fraudlent state agencies in ...
Recipients of the $1.5 billion in Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery awards from the federal government were announced Wednesday. Rail freight projects seemed to gather the top awards, but every state got a little slice of the pie.
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side541 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?505 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes439 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views