More from Tom Jackson
Emissions aftertreatment systems in heavy diesel trucks and equipment may be one of the most expensive regulatory demands in the history of government, but new research indicates that they are having the intended effect. According to tests done by the University ...
Little noticed in the mainstream news scream yesterday was a decision by the U. S. Court of Appeals for the District of Colombia in favor of the Environmental Protection Agency's request to treat carbon dioxide as a human health hazard. With ...
After a 35 year career as a reseacher and PhD in physics, professor James Enstrom was fired from the University of California Los Angeles for daring to question the policies of one of the most scientifically fraudlent state agencies in ...
Recipients of the $1.5 billion in Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery awards from the federal government were announced Wednesday. Rail freight projects seemed to gather the top awards, but every state got a little slice of the pie.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency543 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business361 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views