More from Todd Dills
The Chattanooga Time Free Press has reported on a panel session in the Tennessee state legislature that showed lawmakers considering a weight-distance tax like the one currently levied by its neighbor to the north as well as the states of New York, New Mexico and Oregon. Related: California to ...
Missouri voters in Tuesday’s (8/5) primary elections, as I wrote last week, were presented with a ballot measure that would have raised the state retail sales tax a fraction of a cent to help fund transportation projects — it would also, as ...
Speaking to attendees of the ALK Transportation Technology Summit in Princeton, N.J., former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood made a case for raising the federal fuel tax by 10 cents a gallon and indexing the level to inflation going forward. With China ...
A quality air coil will exhibit good “strength, durability, flexibility, memory recoil and performance in hot and cold temperatures,” say the writers behind parts manufacturer Phillips Industries’ Qwik Tech Tips monthly newsletter. A chief consideration is the material the air ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes612 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers163 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views