More from Todd Dills
Missouri voters in Tuesday’s (8/5) primary elections, as I wrote last week, were presented with a ballot measure that would have raised the state retail sales tax a fraction of a cent to help fund transportation projects — it would also, as ...
Speaking to attendees of the ALK Transportation Technology Summit in Princeton, N.J., former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood made a case for raising the federal fuel tax by 10 cents a gallon and indexing the level to inflation going forward. With China ...
A quality air coil will exhibit good “strength, durability, flexibility, memory recoil and performance in hot and cold temperatures,” say the writers behind parts manufacturer Phillips Industries’ Qwik Tech Tips monthly newsletter. A chief consideration is the material the air ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views