More from Micheal Newman
Clean. Green. Mainstream. Paving’s Soft Footprint A new surface transportation bill may demand greener highway building. This industry is already doing that. Whether you believe that anthropogenic (man-made) climate change is taking place, maintaining a smaller carbon and other emissions "footprint" when building ...
Doro o do suru ka hile Washington debates reauthorization and which model is the best to lead American infrastructure and road building into the future, consider Japan. In their book "Doro o do suru ka" ("What to do about the roads"), lawyer ...
I owned a Goddess once. She was gray. With red seats. A Citroen DS, nicknamed Goddess because, when spoken in French, DS sounds like the French word for goddess. At the time it was one of the most advanced automobiles ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views