More from Micheal Newman
Clean. Green. Mainstream. Paving’s Soft Footprint A new surface transportation bill may demand greener highway building. This industry is already doing that. Whether you believe that anthropogenic (man-made) climate change is taking place, maintaining a smaller carbon and other emissions "footprint" when building ...
Doro o do suru ka hile Washington debates reauthorization and which model is the best to lead American infrastructure and road building into the future, consider Japan. In their book "Doro o do suru ka" ("What to do about the roads"), lawyer ...
I owned a Goddess once. She was gray. With red seats. A Citroen DS, nicknamed Goddess because, when spoken in French, DS sounds like the French word for goddess. At the time it was one of the most advanced automobiles ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views