More from Micheal Newman
Clean. Green. Mainstream. Paving’s Soft Footprint A new surface transportation bill may demand greener highway building. This industry is already doing that. Whether you believe that anthropogenic (man-made) climate change is taking place, maintaining a smaller carbon and other emissions "footprint" when building ...
Doro o do suru ka hile Washington debates reauthorization and which model is the best to lead American infrastructure and road building into the future, consider Japan. In their book "Doro o do suru ka" ("What to do about the roads"), lawyer ...
I owned a Goddess once. She was gray. With red seats. A Citroen DS, nicknamed Goddess because, when spoken in French, DS sounds like the French word for goddess. At the time it was one of the most advanced automobiles ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2183 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority656 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles635 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans510 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers464 Views