More from Micheal Newman
Clean. Green. Mainstream. Paving’s Soft Footprint A new surface transportation bill may demand greener highway building. This industry is already doing that. Whether you believe that anthropogenic (man-made) climate change is taking place, maintaining a smaller carbon and other emissions "footprint" when building ...
Doro o do suru ka hile Washington debates reauthorization and which model is the best to lead American infrastructure and road building into the future, consider Japan. In their book "Doro o do suru ka" ("What to do about the roads"), lawyer ...
I owned a Goddess once. She was gray. With red seats. A Citroen DS, nicknamed Goddess because, when spoken in French, DS sounds like the French word for goddess. At the time it was one of the most advanced automobiles ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views