More from Micheal Newman
Clean. Green. Mainstream. Paving’s Soft Footprint A new surface transportation bill may demand greener highway building. This industry is already doing that. Whether you believe that anthropogenic (man-made) climate change is taking place, maintaining a smaller carbon and other emissions "footprint" when building ...
Doro o do suru ka hile Washington debates reauthorization and which model is the best to lead American infrastructure and road building into the future, consider Japan. In their book "Doro o do suru ka" ("What to do about the roads"), lawyer ...
I owned a Goddess once. She was gray. With red seats. A Citroen DS, nicknamed Goddess because, when spoken in French, DS sounds like the French word for goddess. At the time it was one of the most advanced automobiles ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views