More from Max Kvidera
Cummins announced its lineup of diesel engines will meet 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas regulations beginning in January 2013. The new engines will deliver up to a 2 percent fuel economy improvement over comparable engines being produced today and will ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths714 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers583 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road517 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines504 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus365 Views