More from Equipment World Staff
The United States Census Bureau has released an overview of the value of construction in May 2012, with its total value at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 830,013 million dollars. Other seasonally adjusted annual rates include residential at 261,330 million ...
Construction employment stalled in June as more former construction workers left the industry, according to an analysis of new federal data released today by the Associated General Contractors of America. The lack of current job openings, along with the departure ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views