More from betterroadsstaff
Contributed by RoadSafe Traffic Systems RoadSafe Traffic Systems crews are beginning work on roadway marking projects on more than 3,600 lane miles of Tennessee highways to improve visibility for motorists. “We’re very pleased to be part of Tennessee’s pavement marking program to ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2021 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1312 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...884 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views