ATSSA designs work zone safety awareness T-shirts
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) has designed commemorative T-shirts to bring awareness to work zone safety “while honoring the men and women that work on our roadways.”
National Work Zone Awareness Week will be recognized April 23-27, 2012, this year.
The T-shirt has a design on the back and is safety green in color for added visibility.
The organization is taking pre-orders for the T-shirts, but has set the cut-off date for orders as March 2, 2012 with shirts set to be shipped in early April.
For questions or more details, call (877) 642-4637 or go to ATSSA’s website.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views