ATSSA designs work zone safety awareness T-shirts
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) has designed commemorative T-shirts to bring awareness to work zone safety “while honoring the men and women that work on our roadways.”
National Work Zone Awareness Week will be recognized April 23-27, 2012, this year.
The T-shirt has a design on the back and is safety green in color for added visibility.
The organization is taking pre-orders for the T-shirts, but has set the cut-off date for orders as March 2, 2012 with shirts set to be shipped in early April.
For questions or more details, call (877) 642-4637 or go to ATSSA’s website.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving345 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views