Atlas Copco: Twice the impact energy of other drill/breakers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
The Atlas Copco Cobra Pro Drill/Breaker is a self-contained tool, gas-powered tool without a compressor or hoses. Designed for medium to heavy demolition of material such as concrete and asphalt, the drill/breaker delivers 44 foot-pounds of impact energy at its tool tip — which is said to be almost twice the impact energy of other gas-driven breakers on the market.
It also meets the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) the exhaust emission requirements for smaller non-road engines.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business357 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views