Atlas Copco: Twice the impact energy of other drill/breakers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
The Atlas Copco Cobra Pro Drill/Breaker is a self-contained tool, gas-powered tool without a compressor or hoses. Designed for medium to heavy demolition of material such as concrete and asphalt, the drill/breaker delivers 44 foot-pounds of impact energy at its tool tip — which is said to be almost twice the impact energy of other gas-driven breakers on the market.
It also meets the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) the exhaust emission requirements for smaller non-road engines.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?975 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?819 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway320 Views