Atlas Copco: Twice the impact energy of other drill/breakers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
The Atlas Copco Cobra Pro Drill/Breaker is a self-contained tool, gas-powered tool without a compressor or hoses. Designed for medium to heavy demolition of material such as concrete and asphalt, the drill/breaker delivers 44 foot-pounds of impact energy at its tool tip — which is said to be almost twice the impact energy of other gas-driven breakers on the market.
It also meets the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) the exhaust emission requirements for smaller non-road engines.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2183 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority657 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles635 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans510 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers464 Views