Atlas Copco: Twice the impact energy of other drill/breakers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
The Atlas Copco Cobra Pro Drill/Breaker is a self-contained tool, gas-powered tool without a compressor or hoses. Designed for medium to heavy demolition of material such as concrete and asphalt, the drill/breaker delivers 44 foot-pounds of impact energy at its tool tip — which is said to be almost twice the impact energy of other gas-driven breakers on the market.
It also meets the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) the exhaust emission requirements for smaller non-road engines.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views