Atlas Copco: Twice the impact energy of other drill/breakers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
The Atlas Copco Cobra Pro Drill/Breaker is a self-contained tool, gas-powered tool without a compressor or hoses. Designed for medium to heavy demolition of material such as concrete and asphalt, the drill/breaker delivers 44 foot-pounds of impact energy at its tool tip — which is said to be almost twice the impact energy of other gas-driven breakers on the market.
It also meets the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) the exhaust emission requirements for smaller non-road engines.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views