Atlas Copco: Quattro movement for increased feeding capacity
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 15, 2011
Atlas Copco’s new line of track-mounted mobile crushers and screeners suitable for demolition, quarrying, and road construction applications includes jaw crushers, impact crushers, and cone crushers with a crushing capacity from 242 to 606 tons per hour, and screeners with a capacity of 242 to 485 tons per hour.
Atlas Copco’s four models of Powercrusher jaw crushers incorporate the unique “Quattro Movement.” Quattro Movement is made possible by an up-thrust toggle plate position. This causes a figure-eight motion in the moving jaw, which increases the feeding capacity and produces a post-crush at the crusher outlet.
There are six Powercrusher impact crusher models, all of which use optimized geometry in the crusher box with hydraulically adjustable swing beams. The result is a minimal percentage of oversized material, and high reduction ratios and throughputs.
The PC 1000 cone crusher features cones that are compact units designed to accept an “all-in” in feed. This all-in feeding increases the particle-on-particle crushing, which in turn increases the quality of the end material shape, decreases wear, and can eliminate the need for pre-screening. The complete Powercrusher line includes 11 different models of rock crushers and six screener models
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views