Atlas Copco QAS 45 Portable Generator Delivers 35 kW of Prime Power
Better Roads Staff | December 12, 2011
Commerce City, CO – The Atlas Copco QAS 45 portable generator features a Kubota Tier IV Interim diesel engine and a Leroy Somer, LSA model, series alternator, enabling it to deliver 35 kW of prime power.
The QAS 45 generator includes a standard multi-voltage selector switch and QC1002 digital control system. The instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be managed without opening the canopy. A 70-gal. fuel tank is expected to allow a 24-hour run time.
Designed for extreme weather conditions, the QAS 45 portable generator features a Zincor steel enclosure and its frame is designed to be spillage-free to protect the environment.
Options available on the Atlas Copco QAS 45 portable generator include a battery charger and battery switch, a coolant heater, and a wireless remote start. Extended warranties are also available.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views