Atlas Copco hires new South Central Region district manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 18, 2011
Derek Anderson has accepted the new position of district manager for the South Central Region of Atlas Copco’s Drilling Solutions (ADS,) Rock Drilling Tools, Surface Drilling Equipment, and Geotechnical Drilling and Exploration (GDE) product lines.
His responsibilities include working with Atlas Copco distributors Luby Equipment and Venture Drilling Supply. In his new role, Anderson will continue to report directly to Scott Slater, business line manager for GDE and ADS Oil & Gas.
Anderson has worked for Ingersoll-Rand and Atlas Copco for a combined total of 15 years.
Commenting on Anderson’s background, Slater said, “With experience in engineering, direct sales, distributor sales management, business development and a particular focus on the oil and gas industry, we are confident that Anderson will assure the success of Atlas Copco with today’s products, as well as future products that service this industry.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views