Atlas Copco hires new South Central Region district manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 18, 2011
Derek Anderson has accepted the new position of district manager for the South Central Region of Atlas Copco’s Drilling Solutions (ADS,) Rock Drilling Tools, Surface Drilling Equipment, and Geotechnical Drilling and Exploration (GDE) product lines.
His responsibilities include working with Atlas Copco distributors Luby Equipment and Venture Drilling Supply. In his new role, Anderson will continue to report directly to Scott Slater, business line manager for GDE and ADS Oil & Gas.
Anderson has worked for Ingersoll-Rand and Atlas Copco for a combined total of 15 years.
Commenting on Anderson’s background, Slater said, “With experience in engineering, direct sales, distributor sales management, business development and a particular focus on the oil and gas industry, we are confident that Anderson will assure the success of Atlas Copco with today’s products, as well as future products that service this industry.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure216 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views