Atlas Copco CMT names new ground support manager for Northwest U.S.
Ryan Youngblood has been appointed as ground support sales manager of the Northwest U.S., for Atlas Copco CMT USA. In his new role, Youngblood will report directly to Matt Willeford, manager of Atlas Copco’s Elko, Nev., store.
Youngblood will begin transitioning from his current role as Elko service manager within the next month. He joined the Atlas Copco Elko store in June of 2009. Prior to that date he had worked for a competitive ground support supply company. Seven of his 12 years in the industry have involved the sales or installation of ground support products.
“Ryan’s 12-plus years’ experience in the mining industry will help build strong customer relationships and drive additional business throughout the west,” said Willeford. He continued his comments, noting, “This new position will complement our current sales efforts focused on the Elko area. With the increasing number of mines coming on line and support needed to cover this growing market, Ryan’s addition to the sales team will be a key contributor to our continued (ground support) growth.”
Youngblood’s focus will be on Swellex and Roofex sales and on allied ground support products through an existing network of distributors.
Youngblood will continue to reside in the Elko area.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects587 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers247 Views