Atlas Copco CMT names new ground support manager for Northwest U.S.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 28, 2011
Ryan Youngblood has been appointed as ground support sales manager of the Northwest U.S., for Atlas Copco CMT USA. In his new role, Youngblood will report directly to Matt Willeford, manager of Atlas Copco’s Elko, Nev., store.
Youngblood will begin transitioning from his current role as Elko service manager within the next month. He joined the Atlas Copco Elko store in June of 2009. Prior to that date he had worked for a competitive ground support supply company. Seven of his 12 years in the industry have involved the sales or installation of ground support products.
“Ryan’s 12-plus years’ experience in the mining industry will help build strong customer relationships and drive additional business throughout the west,” said Willeford. He continued his comments, noting, “This new position will complement our current sales efforts focused on the Elko area. With the increasing number of mines coming on line and support needed to cover this growing market, Ryan’s addition to the sales team will be a key contributor to our continued (ground support) growth.”
Youngblood’s focus will be on Swellex and Roofex sales and on allied ground support products through an existing network of distributors.
Youngblood will continue to reside in the Elko area.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views