Atlas Copco changes Dynapac color scheme, badge branding
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The new appearance includes a yellow and gray color scheme and a more clearly visible logotype by the Dynapac name.
The new color scheme and branding, which the company is implementing in order to visually match its Construction Technique business, will be launched later this month at the Bauma show in Munich, Germany.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River475 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views