Atlas Copco changes Dynapac color scheme, badge branding
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The new appearance includes a yellow and gray color scheme and a more clearly visible logotype by the Dynapac name.
The new color scheme and branding, which the company is implementing in order to visually match its Construction Technique business, will be launched later this month at the Bauma show in Munich, Germany.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones761 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones326 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views