Atlas Copco changes Dynapac color scheme, badge branding
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The new appearance includes a yellow and gray color scheme and a more clearly visible logotype by the Dynapac name.
The new color scheme and branding, which the company is implementing in order to visually match its Construction Technique business, will be launched later this month at the Bauma show in Munich, Germany.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views