Atlas Copco changes Dynapac color scheme, badge branding
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The new appearance includes a yellow and gray color scheme and a more clearly visible logotype by the Dynapac name.
The new color scheme and branding, which the company is implementing in order to visually match its Construction Technique business, will be launched later this month at the Bauma show in Munich, Germany.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts401 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views