Atlas Copco changes Dynapac color scheme, badge branding
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The new appearance includes a yellow and gray color scheme and a more clearly visible logotype by the Dynapac name.
The new color scheme and branding, which the company is implementing in order to visually match its Construction Technique business, will be launched later this month at the Bauma show in Munich, Germany.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views