Atlas Copco appoints new branch administrator for new Miami store
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 30, 2011
Michael LaZella has been appointed to the position of branch administrator for the new Atlas Copco store in Miami, effective June 20.
In his new role LaZella reports directly to Andrew Andre, region manager, Southeast USA.
LaZella, a graduate of the University of Minnesota, Duluth, has been active in the construction industry for more than three years. He has previous equipment rental experience with a major-line construction distributor.
aZella will be responsible for the customer support functions of service, rental and parts for the new Miami Store. He will also support Atlas Copco sales efforts in southern Florida. In addition, as Branch Administrator, LaZella is responsible for the facility and its environmental requirements, and the normal day-to-day activities of the store.
The new Atlas Copco store, located in Pompano Beach, will serve the entire south Florida market.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views