Astec Mobile Screens makes personnel changes
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2012
Astec Mobile Screens (AMS) has made personnel changes the result of Tom Holck transitioning a regional product support manager position for Astec AggReCon South.
The changes were effective March 1.
Tim Mandrell has been named director of product support for AMS.
Mandrell has been with the company since 1995 and has spent the previous 10 years as the engineering manager. His new responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the Parts & Service Departments as well as managing quality control and technical publications.
Chad Abell has been promoted to engineering manager. Abell was hired as a design engineer in 2008.
According to Astec, he has been instrumental in the development of the company’s track-mounted screening plants.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax708 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?315 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete277 Views