Astec Mobile Screens makes personnel changes
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 2, 2012
Astec Mobile Screens (AMS) has made personnel changes the result of Tom Holck transitioning a regional product support manager position for Astec AggReCon South.
The changes were effective March 1.
Tim Mandrell has been named director of product support for AMS.
Mandrell has been with the company since 1995 and has spent the previous 10 years as the engineering manager. His new responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the Parts & Service Departments as well as managing quality control and technical publications.
Chad Abell has been promoted to engineering manager. Abell was hired as a design engineer in 2008.
According to Astec, he has been instrumental in the development of the company’s track-mounted screening plants.
MORE FROM Industry
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses900 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views