Astec Mobile Screens hires Sean Scott for product support
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 15, 2011
Astec Mobile Screens has hired Sean Scott to its product support department.
Scott, who has worked in technical support and parts sales for original equipment manufacturers for the past 15 years, will contribute to the Astec Mobile Screens’ product support department as a parts representative.
In his new role, Scott will support customer requests, process orders and respond to dealers and customers with troubleshooting issues.
Tom Holck, product support manager for Astec Mobile Screens, said he was looking forward to have an experienced representative like Scott join the company’s sales team. “His presence will add another strong element of support to end users and dealers for Astec Mobile Screens,” Holck said.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving390 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill328 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views