Astec Mobile Screens hires Sean Scott for product support
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 15, 2011
Astec Mobile Screens has hired Sean Scott to its product support department.
Scott, who has worked in technical support and parts sales for original equipment manufacturers for the past 15 years, will contribute to the Astec Mobile Screens’ product support department as a parts representative.
In his new role, Scott will support customer requests, process orders and respond to dealers and customers with troubleshooting issues.
Tom Holck, product support manager for Astec Mobile Screens, said he was looking forward to have an experienced representative like Scott join the company’s sales team. “His presence will add another strong element of support to end users and dealers for Astec Mobile Screens,” Holck said.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views