Astec discusses market position in India
Equipment World Staff | August 1, 2012
Visitors included Sumit Mazumder, vice chairman and managing director, and Somnath Bhattacharjee, president of material handling solutions equipment and project solutions business at TIL.
The guests visited the Telsmith factory in Mequon, Wisconsin, followed by a factory tour of Kolberg-Pioneer (KPI) in Yankton, South Dakota, and Johnson Crushers International (JCI) in Eugene, Oregon. The visitors also toured Astec and Heatec plants in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Discussions included new product review, expanded training, cooperative manufacturing and marketing initiatives.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views