Astec discusses market position in India
Staff Report | August 7, 2012
Visitors included Sumit Mazumder, vice chairman and managing director, and Somnath Bhattacharjee, president of material handling solutions equipment and project solutions business at TIL.
The guests visited the Telsmith factory in Mequon, Wisconsin, followed by a factory tour of Kolberg-Pioneer (KPI) in Yankton, South Dakota, and Johnson Crushers International (JCI) in Eugene, Oregon. The visitors also toured Astec and Heatec plants in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Discussions included new product review, expanded training, cooperative manufacturing and marketing initiatives.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views