Astec discusses market position in India
Staff Report | August 7, 2012
Visitors included Sumit Mazumder, vice chairman and managing director, and Somnath Bhattacharjee, president of material handling solutions equipment and project solutions business at TIL.
The guests visited the Telsmith factory in Mequon, Wisconsin, followed by a factory tour of Kolberg-Pioneer (KPI) in Yankton, South Dakota, and Johnson Crushers International (JCI) in Eugene, Oregon. The visitors also toured Astec and Heatec plants in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Discussions included new product review, expanded training, cooperative manufacturing and marketing initiatives.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views