Astec discusses market position in India
Visitors included Sumit Mazumder, vice chairman and managing director, and Somnath Bhattacharjee, president of material handling solutions equipment and project solutions business at TIL.
The guests visited the Telsmith factory in Mequon, Wisconsin, followed by a factory tour of Kolberg-Pioneer (KPI) in Yankton, South Dakota, and Johnson Crushers International (JCI) in Eugene, Oregon. The visitors also toured Astec and Heatec plants in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Discussions included new product review, expanded training, cooperative manufacturing and marketing initiatives.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141017 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields346 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers266 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future262 Views