Astec discusses market position in India
Staff Report | August 7, 2012
Visitors included Sumit Mazumder, vice chairman and managing director, and Somnath Bhattacharjee, president of material handling solutions equipment and project solutions business at TIL.
The guests visited the Telsmith factory in Mequon, Wisconsin, followed by a factory tour of Kolberg-Pioneer (KPI) in Yankton, South Dakota, and Johnson Crushers International (JCI) in Eugene, Oregon. The visitors also toured Astec and Heatec plants in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Discussions included new product review, expanded training, cooperative manufacturing and marketing initiatives.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses898 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views