Association of Equipment Manufacturers elects 2012 officers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 10, 2011
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers:
•Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tennessee.
•Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois.
•Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of corporate planning & strategy of Komatsu America Corp., Rolling Meadows, Ill.
•Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee.
•AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, vice president Global Business Development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill..
•CE Sector Board Chair is Richard Patek, President Telsmith & vice president Astec Aggregate & Mining Group of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wis.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views