Association of Equipment Manufacturers elects 2012 officers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 10, 2011
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers:
•Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tennessee.
•Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois.
•Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of corporate planning & strategy of Komatsu America Corp., Rolling Meadows, Ill.
•Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee.
•AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, vice president Global Business Development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill..
•CE Sector Board Chair is Richard Patek, President Telsmith & vice president Astec Aggregate & Mining Group of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wis.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views