Associated Equipment Distributors Washington Fly-In
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 27, 2011
Nearly every day, lawmakers in Washington are making decisions that will have a big effect on your bottom line. They want, and need, to hear from you; firsthand, about how their actions are impacting your business and your people — on infrastructure, taxes, the environment, labor laws, and more. Meeting face-to-face with your lawmakers is an eye-opening experience you won’t forget.
This is your chance to be part of the action — a key member of the AED team that moves the ball and gets results — not just an observer.
NOTHING speaks louder to a Senator or Representative than a personal visit from a business constituent from his or her home district or state. Make your voice heard!
Registration fee of $250 covers conference expenses including bus transportation, one breakfast, two lunches, breaks and two evening receptions.
To register, go to https://www.aednet.org/secure/fly-in/index.cfm.
To view the agenda, go to http://www.aednet.org/fly-in/agenda.cfm.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts528 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse385 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views