Associated Equipment Distributors Washington Fly-In
The entire day has been set aside for conference attendees to meet with representatives, senators, and congressional staff. You are responsible for making your own appointments, but don’t hesitate to contact AED’s Washington Office if you have any questions about doing so.
Capitol Hill Club, Grant & McKinley Rooms (4th Floor)
Stop by the AED “War Room” as your schedule permits to share intelligence, adjust messaging based on feedback from meetings, ask questions, resupply with materials, and grab a bite to eat.
Rayburn Foyer (1st Floor, North Corridor)
2011 AED Legislative Leadership Award Recipient
Rep. Steve LaTourette (R-OH)
Member, House Appropriations Committee
President & CEO
2011 AED Chairman
2011 AED Government Affairs Committee Chairman
After a busy and productive day, join us for drinks and refreshments as we honor Rep. LaTourette for his leadership on infrastructure issues.
Army and Navy Club, John Paul Jones & Iwo Jima Rooms (2nd Floor)
AED DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS ONLY
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1538 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers449 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012383 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views