Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association hosting in-place recycling seminars
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 31, 2010
Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) will be hosting a series of our one-day in-place recycling seminars.
The seminars are for members, prospective members, clients, and agencies. The seminars dates have been scheduled as follows:
- Montgomery, AL on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
- Sturbridge, MA on Oct. 13.
- Richmond, VA on Oct. 19.
- Phoenix, AZ on Oct. 26.
The seminars typically feature an ARRA Contractor Member providing an overview of each of the disciplines followed by one or more local agency “champions.” These may be Department of Transportation (DOT), county, city, or consulting engineers providing example case studies of the technique.
A testing and design presentation also will be featured.
ARRA is also accepting recommendations for local “champions” who can provide the case studies.
To make recommendations, go to http://tinyurl.com/ARRA-Seminar-Speaker-Form.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Firearms to be used for road construction795 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events695 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes614 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines569 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up479 Views