Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association hosting in-place recycling seminars
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 31, 2010
Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) will be hosting a series of our one-day in-place recycling seminars.
The seminars are for members, prospective members, clients, and agencies. The seminars dates have been scheduled as follows:
- Montgomery, AL on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
- Sturbridge, MA on Oct. 13.
- Richmond, VA on Oct. 19.
- Phoenix, AZ on Oct. 26.
The seminars typically feature an ARRA Contractor Member providing an overview of each of the disciplines followed by one or more local agency “champions.” These may be Department of Transportation (DOT), county, city, or consulting engineers providing example case studies of the technique.
A testing and design presentation also will be featured.
ARRA is also accepting recommendations for local “champions” who can provide the case studies.
To make recommendations, go to http://tinyurl.com/ARRA-Seminar-Speaker-Form.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax592 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views