Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association hosting in-place recycling seminars
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 31, 2010
Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) will be hosting a series of our one-day in-place recycling seminars.
The seminars are for members, prospective members, clients, and agencies. The seminars dates have been scheduled as follows:
- Montgomery, AL on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
- Sturbridge, MA on Oct. 13.
- Richmond, VA on Oct. 19.
- Phoenix, AZ on Oct. 26.
The seminars typically feature an ARRA Contractor Member providing an overview of each of the disciplines followed by one or more local agency “champions.” These may be Department of Transportation (DOT), county, city, or consulting engineers providing example case studies of the technique.
A testing and design presentation also will be featured.
ARRA is also accepting recommendations for local “champions” who can provide the case studies.
To make recommendations, go to http://tinyurl.com/ARRA-Seminar-Speaker-Form.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River649 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views