Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association hosting in-place recycling seminars
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 31, 2010
Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) will be hosting a series of our one-day in-place recycling seminars.
The seminars are for members, prospective members, clients, and agencies. The seminars dates have been scheduled as follows:
- Montgomery, AL on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
- Sturbridge, MA on Oct. 13.
- Richmond, VA on Oct. 19.
- Phoenix, AZ on Oct. 26.
The seminars typically feature an ARRA Contractor Member providing an overview of each of the disciplines followed by one or more local agency “champions.” These may be Department of Transportation (DOT), county, city, or consulting engineers providing example case studies of the technique.
A testing and design presentation also will be featured.
ARRA is also accepting recommendations for local “champions” who can provide the case studies.
To make recommendations, go to http://tinyurl.com/ARRA-Seminar-Speaker-Form.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views