Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association hosting in-place recycling seminars
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 31, 2010
Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) will be hosting a series of our one-day in-place recycling seminars.
The seminars are for members, prospective members, clients, and agencies. The seminars dates have been scheduled as follows:
- Montgomery, AL on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
- Sturbridge, MA on Oct. 13.
- Richmond, VA on Oct. 19.
- Phoenix, AZ on Oct. 26.
The seminars typically feature an ARRA Contractor Member providing an overview of each of the disciplines followed by one or more local agency “champions.” These may be Department of Transportation (DOT), county, city, or consulting engineers providing example case studies of the technique.
A testing and design presentation also will be featured.
ARRA is also accepting recommendations for local “champions” who can provide the case studies.
To make recommendations, go to http://tinyurl.com/ARRA-Seminar-Speaker-Form.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views