Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting prelim program available
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 31, 2010
The Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting has been sest for Nov. 8-9, 2010, at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago.
The program committee is still working on the specific presentations for the Tuesday portion of the meeting, but the committee willl make a more detailed list of speakers and presentation topics as it becomes available and will continue to post updated program news at http://www.arra.org.
Hotel reservations can be made now by calling 800-233-1234. A group rate is available by mentioning the Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association. The hotel cutoff date is October 8.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views