Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting prelim program available
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 31, 2010
The Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting has been sest for Nov. 8-9, 2010, at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago.
The program committee is still working on the specific presentations for the Tuesday portion of the meeting, but the committee willl make a more detailed list of speakers and presentation topics as it becomes available and will continue to post updated program news at http://www.arra.org.
Hotel reservations can be made now by calling 800-233-1234. A group rate is available by mentioning the Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association. The hotel cutoff date is October 8.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs389 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views