Asphalt Pavement Alliance launches www.asphaltroads.org
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 26, 2010
APA Launches New Web Site
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has launched a new Web site (http://www.asphaltroads.org/) with the tagline, “America Rides on Us. Asphalt.”
The site is targeted to a wide range of audiences, from DOT engineers to policy makers, elected officials, and the general public.
The information on the site is organized into the general subject areas of economics, environment, engineering, and policy.
The site houses all the publications and materials the APA has produced this year, including the policy white paper, the Perpetual Pavement synthesis, the brochure on fuel savings from smooth roads, and a flyer promoting the use of LCCAExpress software.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views