Asphalt Pavement Alliance launches www.asphaltroads.org
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 26, 2010
APA Launches New Web Site
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has launched a new Web site (http://www.asphaltroads.org/) with the tagline, “America Rides on Us. Asphalt.”
The site is targeted to a wide range of audiences, from DOT engineers to policy makers, elected officials, and the general public.
The information on the site is organized into the general subject areas of economics, environment, engineering, and policy.
The site houses all the publications and materials the APA has produced this year, including the policy white paper, the Perpetual Pavement synthesis, the brochure on fuel savings from smooth roads, and a flyer promoting the use of LCCAExpress software.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1923 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views