Asphalt Pavement Alliance launches www.asphaltroads.org
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 26, 2010
APA Launches New Web Site
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has launched a new Web site (http://www.asphaltroads.org/) with the tagline, “America Rides on Us. Asphalt.”
The site is targeted to a wide range of audiences, from DOT engineers to policy makers, elected officials, and the general public.
The information on the site is organized into the general subject areas of economics, environment, engineering, and policy.
The site houses all the publications and materials the APA has produced this year, including the policy white paper, the Perpetual Pavement synthesis, the brochure on fuel savings from smooth roads, and a flyer promoting the use of LCCAExpress software.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views