Asphalt Pavement Alliance launches www.asphaltroads.org
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 26, 2010
APA Launches New Web Site
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has launched a new Web site (http://www.asphaltroads.org/) with the tagline, “America Rides on Us. Asphalt.”
The site is targeted to a wide range of audiences, from DOT engineers to policy makers, elected officials, and the general public.
The information on the site is organized into the general subject areas of economics, environment, engineering, and policy.
The site houses all the publications and materials the APA has produced this year, including the policy white paper, the Perpetual Pavement synthesis, the brochure on fuel savings from smooth roads, and a flyer promoting the use of LCCAExpress software.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views