ASHE 2012 national conference June 7-10 in Pa.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 21, 2012
The American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE) announced its national conference will take place June 7-10 at the Seven Springs Mountain Resort located in Champion, Pa.
ASHE says the conference is committed to provide its members and their families with “a rewarding experience for people of all ages and interests” by offering a variety of educational and social networking opportunities.
Among the events is an “Icebreaker Reception” on the first evening followed the next morning by the “2012 Opening Session and Annual Business Meeting,” which will focus on the organization’s “collective vision for the highway industry.”
The conference will provide an extensive technical program “committed to professional development featuring current and state-of-the-art highway topics.”
For more information and updates, visit the conference website at www.ASHE2012.org.
MORE FROM ATSSA 2012
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident996 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse585 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views