ASHE 2012 national conference June 7-10 in Pa.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 21, 2012
The American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE) announced its national conference will take place June 7-10 at the Seven Springs Mountain Resort located in Champion, Pa.
ASHE says the conference is committed to provide its members and their families with “a rewarding experience for people of all ages and interests” by offering a variety of educational and social networking opportunities.
Among the events is an “Icebreaker Reception” on the first evening followed the next morning by the “2012 Opening Session and Annual Business Meeting,” which will focus on the organization’s “collective vision for the highway industry.”
The conference will provide an extensive technical program “committed to professional development featuring current and state-of-the-art highway topics.”
For more information and updates, visit the conference website at www.ASHE2012.org.
MORE FROM ATSSA 2012
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?433 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views