ASHE 2012 national conference June 7-10 in Pa.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 21, 2012
The American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE) announced its national conference will take place June 7-10 at the Seven Springs Mountain Resort located in Champion, Pa.
ASHE says the conference is committed to provide its members and their families with “a rewarding experience for people of all ages and interests” by offering a variety of educational and social networking opportunities.
Among the events is an “Icebreaker Reception” on the first evening followed the next morning by the “2012 Opening Session and Annual Business Meeting,” which will focus on the organization’s “collective vision for the highway industry.”
The conference will provide an extensive technical program “committed to professional development featuring current and state-of-the-art highway topics.”
For more information and updates, visit the conference website at www.ASHE2012.org.
MORE FROM ATSSA 2012
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system97 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views