ASHE 2012 national conference June 7-10 in Pa.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 21, 2012
The American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE) announced its national conference will take place June 7-10 at the Seven Springs Mountain Resort located in Champion, Pa.
ASHE says the conference is committed to provide its members and their families with “a rewarding experience for people of all ages and interests” by offering a variety of educational and social networking opportunities.
Among the events is an “Icebreaker Reception” on the first evening followed the next morning by the “2012 Opening Session and Annual Business Meeting,” which will focus on the organization’s “collective vision for the highway industry.”
The conference will provide an extensive technical program “committed to professional development featuring current and state-of-the-art highway topics.”
For more information and updates, visit the conference website at www.ASHE2012.org.
MORE FROM ATSSA 2012
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views