ASCC publishes troubleshooting answers from technical hotline
| July 21, 2010
The American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) published Troubleshooting Newsletter #58 that provides solutions to problems encountered by ASCC members and answered by the ASCC Technical Hotline. The newsletter published selected hotline questions with answers and citations for ACI documents for more information.
Topics covered in the newsletter include measuring floor flatness and levelness after joints have been sawed, door opening tolerances, responsibility for structural drawings, minimum slope for concrete parking lots and more.
Newsletters are available to both members and non-members through the ASCC website or by toll free number 1-866-788-2722.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views