ASCC publishes troubleshooting answers from technical hotline
| July 21, 2010
The American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) published Troubleshooting Newsletter #58 that provides solutions to problems encountered by ASCC members and answered by the ASCC Technical Hotline. The newsletter published selected hotline questions with answers and citations for ACI documents for more information.
Topics covered in the newsletter include measuring floor flatness and levelness after joints have been sawed, door opening tolerances, responsibility for structural drawings, minimum slope for concrete parking lots and more.
Newsletters are available to both members and non-members through the ASCC website or by toll free number 1-866-788-2722.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views