ASCC publishes troubleshooting answers from technical hotline
| July 21, 2010
The American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) published Troubleshooting Newsletter #58 that provides solutions to problems encountered by ASCC members and answered by the ASCC Technical Hotline. The newsletter published selected hotline questions with answers and citations for ACI documents for more information.
Topics covered in the newsletter include measuring floor flatness and levelness after joints have been sawed, door opening tolerances, responsibility for structural drawings, minimum slope for concrete parking lots and more.
Newsletters are available to both members and non-members through the ASCC website or by toll free number 1-866-788-2722.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]793 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views