ASC wins 2011 North American Volvo Masters competition
Katie Wood | April 14, 2011
The Volvo Masters is a team competition for parts and service technicians who solve problems similar to those they face on jobsites every day. Teams are judged on their technical and parts system skills, on how they handle their tools, and how they apply the Volvo core values of quality, safety, and environmental care in their work.
North American Masters Finals, March 1 – 3, 2011, included comeptitions enhancing the aptitude of Volvo trained dealer technicians and parts representatives in providing a consistently positive customer experience with every job. The ASC team from the North Caroline, the Tarheels pulled out the win. The Tarheels beat out seasoned teams from Rudd, Romco, and Redhead.
Volvo Masters competitions are held in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Region International. All regional winning teams will travel to Sweden to compete in the world-wide Masters Competition. That competition will be held in Eskilstuna, Sweden from June 26 until July 2, 2011.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views