ASC wins 2011 North American Volvo Masters competition
Katie Wood | April 14, 2011
The Volvo Masters is a team competition for parts and service technicians who solve problems similar to those they face on jobsites every day. Teams are judged on their technical and parts system skills, on how they handle their tools, and how they apply the Volvo core values of quality, safety, and environmental care in their work.
North American Masters Finals, March 1 – 3, 2011, included comeptitions enhancing the aptitude of Volvo trained dealer technicians and parts representatives in providing a consistently positive customer experience with every job. The ASC team from the North Caroline, the Tarheels pulled out the win. The Tarheels beat out seasoned teams from Rudd, Romco, and Redhead.
Volvo Masters competitions are held in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Region International. All regional winning teams will travel to Sweden to compete in the world-wide Masters Competition. That competition will be held in Eskilstuna, Sweden from June 26 until July 2, 2011.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views