ASC, Swanston realign Volvo equipment distribution in North Dakota, western Minnesota
Amanda Bayhi | April 30, 2013
Volvo distributors ASC Construction Equipment and Swanston Equipment Companies have realigned the distribution of Volvo Construction Equipment in North Dakota and western Minnesota, effective immediately.
ASC is handling the sales and service of Volvo brand heavy equipment, which includes motor graders, articulated haulers, excavators and wheel loaders. The company is also taking over the sales and service of the Volvo utility product line, including backhoes, compact wheel loaders, compact excavators and skid steer loaders.
Swanston formerly handled the sales and service of both Volvo heavy equipment and the Volvo utility product line.
Swanston is continuing its distribution of the Volvo paving equipment product line, which includes asphalt pavers, milling and compaction.
Volvo trained technicians on heavy equipment and Volvo sales personnel are remaining in place and transitioning to ASC.
ASC is operating in the new facility in Bismarck, North Dakota, and is temporarily sharing facilities in other locations with Swanston.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2225 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans489 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views