ASC, Swanston realign Volvo equipment distribution in North Dakota, western Minnesota
Amanda Bayhi | April 30, 2013
Volvo distributors ASC Construction Equipment and Swanston Equipment Companies have realigned the distribution of Volvo Construction Equipment in North Dakota and western Minnesota, effective immediately.
ASC is handling the sales and service of Volvo brand heavy equipment, which includes motor graders, articulated haulers, excavators and wheel loaders. The company is also taking over the sales and service of the Volvo utility product line, including backhoes, compact wheel loaders, compact excavators and skid steer loaders.
Swanston formerly handled the sales and service of both Volvo heavy equipment and the Volvo utility product line.
Swanston is continuing its distribution of the Volvo paving equipment product line, which includes asphalt pavers, milling and compaction.
Volvo trained technicians on heavy equipment and Volvo sales personnel are remaining in place and transitioning to ASC.
ASC is operating in the new facility in Bismarck, North Dakota, and is temporarily sharing facilities in other locations with Swanston.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River648 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business376 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views