ASC, Swanston realign Volvo equipment distribution in North Dakota, western Minnesota
Amanda Bayhi | April 30, 2013
Volvo distributors ASC Construction Equipment and Swanston Equipment Companies have realigned the distribution of Volvo Construction Equipment in North Dakota and western Minnesota, effective immediately.
ASC is handling the sales and service of Volvo brand heavy equipment, which includes motor graders, articulated haulers, excavators and wheel loaders. The company is also taking over the sales and service of the Volvo utility product line, including backhoes, compact wheel loaders, compact excavators and skid steer loaders.
Swanston formerly handled the sales and service of both Volvo heavy equipment and the Volvo utility product line.
Swanston is continuing its distribution of the Volvo paving equipment product line, which includes asphalt pavers, milling and compaction.
Volvo trained technicians on heavy equipment and Volvo sales personnel are remaining in place and transitioning to ASC.
ASC is operating in the new facility in Bismarck, North Dakota, and is temporarily sharing facilities in other locations with Swanston.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill363 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views