ASC, Swanston realign Volvo equipment distribution in North Dakota, western Minnesota
Amanda Bayhi | April 30, 2013
Volvo distributors ASC Construction Equipment and Swanston Equipment Companies have realigned the distribution of Volvo Construction Equipment in North Dakota and western Minnesota, effective immediately.
ASC is handling the sales and service of Volvo brand heavy equipment, which includes motor graders, articulated haulers, excavators and wheel loaders. The company is also taking over the sales and service of the Volvo utility product line, including backhoes, compact wheel loaders, compact excavators and skid steer loaders.
Swanston formerly handled the sales and service of both Volvo heavy equipment and the Volvo utility product line.
Swanston is continuing its distribution of the Volvo paving equipment product line, which includes asphalt pavers, milling and compaction.
Volvo trained technicians on heavy equipment and Volvo sales personnel are remaining in place and transitioning to ASC.
ASC is operating in the new facility in Bismarck, North Dakota, and is temporarily sharing facilities in other locations with Swanston.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views