ARTBA to host transportation advocate workshop
Amanda Bayhi | May 26, 2014
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will host the “National Workshop for State and Local Transportation Advocates” on July 16 at the Washington Court Hotel in Washington, D.C.
The workshop is designed for state and local transportation advocacy groups, labor unions, transportation infrastructure design and construction state associations and the state and major metro area Chambers of Commerce.
Attendees will gain insight from policymakers, public opinion researchers, public relations professionals, campaign strategists, stakeholders and other experts who helped achieve major funding increases in states such as Virginia and Pennsylvania.
In addition to guest speakers and case studies, the event will feature a discussion about the latest developments in transportation funding.
For more information, visit transportationinvestment.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1243 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views