ARTBA to host transportation advocate workshop
Amanda Bayhi | May 26, 2014
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will host the “National Workshop for State and Local Transportation Advocates” on July 16 at the Washington Court Hotel in Washington, D.C.
The workshop is designed for state and local transportation advocacy groups, labor unions, transportation infrastructure design and construction state associations and the state and major metro area Chambers of Commerce.
Attendees will gain insight from policymakers, public opinion researchers, public relations professionals, campaign strategists, stakeholders and other experts who helped achieve major funding increases in states such as Virginia and Pennsylvania.
In addition to guest speakers and case studies, the event will feature a discussion about the latest developments in transportation funding.
For more information, visit transportationinvestment.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views