ARTBA to host transportation advocate workshop
Amanda Bayhi | May 26, 2014
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will host the “National Workshop for State and Local Transportation Advocates” on July 16 at the Washington Court Hotel in Washington, D.C.
The workshop is designed for state and local transportation advocacy groups, labor unions, transportation infrastructure design and construction state associations and the state and major metro area Chambers of Commerce.
Attendees will gain insight from policymakers, public opinion researchers, public relations professionals, campaign strategists, stakeholders and other experts who helped achieve major funding increases in states such as Virginia and Pennsylvania.
In addition to guest speakers and case studies, the event will feature a discussion about the latest developments in transportation funding.
For more information, visit transportationinvestment.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views