ARTBA launches grassroots-focused video, website
Amanda Bayhi | June 26, 2013
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has launched its latest educational video and website, with a goal of teaching transportation design and construction professionals about how to become involved in the political process and infrastructure policy debates.
The nine-minute grassroots training video, “Mobilize: A Grassroots Legislative Action Program,” presents information about how decisions made in D.C. impact the transportation construction market, offers tips on how to help shape federal policies and includes an interview about corporate grassroots programs.
The website, artbamobilize.org, includes a direct link to ARTBA’s Grassroots Action Center as well as links to 50-state fact sheets with information about the economic impacts of federal transportation investment. A downloadable version of the video is available for download on the website.
The video and website are part of ARTBA’s “Transportation Makes America Work” campaign.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong821 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views