ARTBA confirms former Gov. Bill Owens for public-private partnership conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 15, 2010
Former Colorado Governor Bill Owens has been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road and Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships (P3) in Transportation Conference, the organization announced today.
Owens will join industry leaders and public officials including members of the Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Office of Innovative Program Delivery, state departments of transportation, state legislatures, and key congressional staff to discuss the future of P3s in the U.S., ARTBA notes in a written press statement.
He will highlight steps federal and state governments can take to advance the use of P3s to help meet the nation’s infrastructure needs.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series668 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?502 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines173 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views