ARTBA confirms former Gov. Bill Owens for public-private partnership conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 15, 2010
Former Colorado Governor Bill Owens has been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road and Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships (P3) in Transportation Conference, the organization announced today.
Owens will join industry leaders and public officials including members of the Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Office of Innovative Program Delivery, state departments of transportation, state legislatures, and key congressional staff to discuss the future of P3s in the U.S., ARTBA notes in a written press statement.
He will highlight steps federal and state governments can take to advance the use of P3s to help meet the nation’s infrastructure needs.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River619 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views