Armstrong Equipment authorized equipment distributor for Terex Roadbuilding
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 13, 2011
Armstrong Equipment Inc. is now an authorized full line equipment distributor for Terex Roadbuilding‘s asphalt paving and production, concrete paving and production, and landfill compaction equipment.
Headquartered in Miami, Fla., Armstrong Equipment now offers contractors and producers local sales, parts and service support throughout its contracted territory, which encompasses southern Dade and Monroe counties and extends to the Florida Keys.
“Road and highway construction remains strong in this key market, and Armstrong Equipment gives us a distributor who has successfully supported producers and contractors for more than 30 years,” says Julio Valladares, director of distribution for Terex Roadbuilding, in a written statement. “With its fabrication and parts center in Miami, Armstrong has earned a reputation for delivering a superior level of service support for its customers.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views