arlson Machine Control division introduces new online brochure
Better Roads Staff | March 1, 2011
MAYSVILLE, Ky., U.S.A.— Carlson Software is making it easy to see all of the software and system solutions it offers for the construction, landfill and mining industries with its all-new online solutions catalog: http://carlsonsw.com/Catalog/MachineControl/.
“Positioning and 3D machine control technology positively impacts efficiency and accuracy for most earthmoving, landfill and mining applications,” says Randy Noland, V.P. of Carlson Positioning and Machine Control. “Our goal with this new MC Solutions Catalog is to have a simplified presentation of how the systems are bundled and implemented. And being in an electronic version allows this new catalog to evolve as new solutions and application movies become available.”
Applications and industries covered in the brochure include: Site Management, Landfills, Mining, Construction, 3D Drilling, Fleet Management, and Material Management. Carlson’s own branded hardware choices are also highlighted, but for those who have already made an equipment or receiver investment, there is a good chance that Carlson will be compatible and also maximize your previous investments.
“Carlson believes in choice,” adds Noland. “The freedom to choose which brand of GPS, sensors, total stations and other hardware to utilize along with the best application software. We hope you take a look to see how Carlson will work for you.”
For more information about Carlson Machine Control, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 606-564-5028.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views