Are you ready to rock (‘n’ roll) back to your ‘Glory Days?’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 17, 2012
Now is your chance. Admit it! You’ve sung in the shower or cranked up the radio in the car and sung at the top of your lungs when no one else is with you. I’ve done it.
And then there are those nights of karaoke that have required liquid courage.
Now is your chance to be a rock star for one night only.
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Chicago Metro Chapter is considering forming an APWA Chapter band that will play a small gig, possibly at the “Thank You” dinner for the 2013 Congress.
If you can play the drums, any percussion instrument, can jam with the best or can sing and would like to be considered for a one time band, click here to submit your information.
Or you can just keep remembering your Glory Days.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views