ARDCO unveils redesigned website
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 18, 2011
ARDCO, a manufacturer of off-road vehicles for global geophysical, geothermal, geotechnical and equipment transport applications, launched a redesigned website – ardco.net.
The site features a new look, increased machine and market-specific content and an easy-to-use structure. It also provides users with a comprehensive overview of the company and its products for global drilling, pipeline construction and off-road equipment transport applications.
ARDCO says it plans to continue adding useful tools, as well as new product and service parts content, to the site.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs389 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views