ARDCO unveils redesigned website
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 18, 2011
ARDCO, a manufacturer of off-road vehicles for global geophysical, geothermal, geotechnical and equipment transport applications, launched a redesigned website – ardco.net.
The site features a new look, increased machine and market-specific content and an easy-to-use structure. It also provides users with a comprehensive overview of the company and its products for global drilling, pipeline construction and off-road equipment transport applications.
ARDCO says it plans to continue adding useful tools, as well as new product and service parts content, to the site.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker170 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative105 Views