ARDCO unveils redesigned website
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 18, 2011
ARDCO, a manufacturer of off-road vehicles for global geophysical, geothermal, geotechnical and equipment transport applications, launched a redesigned website – ardco.net.
The site features a new look, increased machine and market-specific content and an easy-to-use structure. It also provides users with a comprehensive overview of the company and its products for global drilling, pipeline construction and off-road equipment transport applications.
ARDCO says it plans to continue adding useful tools, as well as new product and service parts content, to the site.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views