ARDCO unveils redesigned website
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 18, 2011
ARDCO, a manufacturer of off-road vehicles for global geophysical, geothermal, geotechnical and equipment transport applications, launched a redesigned website – ardco.net.
The site features a new look, increased machine and market-specific content and an easy-to-use structure. It also provides users with a comprehensive overview of the company and its products for global drilling, pipeline construction and off-road equipment transport applications.
ARDCO says it plans to continue adding useful tools, as well as new product and service parts content, to the site.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1952 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views