ArcLogistics Is Now Free for Single-Vehicle Use
Better Roads Staff | November 18, 2010
Redlands, California—November 17, 2010—Anyone in the United States who needs to schedule and route multiple stops throughout the day for a single vehicle can now use ArcLogistics free of charge. ArcLogistics is cloud-based vehicle routing and scheduling software that creates optimum routes and schedules based on specific business operations including vehicle capacities, driver specialties, street network restrictions, and customer time windows.
The free single-vehicle subscription is ideal for sales professionals, lawn and pool services, or anyone who needs to find the best routes for a single vehicle. The solution helps organizations deliver services and move goods to the right place at the right time for minimum cost. Customers who use ArcLogistics to plan their routes typically save up to 30 percent on vehicle-related costs.
The latest version of ArcLogistics includes the following key enhancements:
- Setup wizard—A wizard sets up the basic attributes of the fleet, reducing the time it takes to import vehicles, drivers, and orders.
- Improved address management—If an address is manually edited or moved, ArcLogistics will remember the edit and place it in the desired location next time it is imported or entered.
- Secure services—Esri-hosted mapping, routing, and geocoding services use secure HTTPS protocol.
To start a free single-vehicle subscription, visit esri.com/arclogistics and sign up for a 30-day trial. The 30-day free trial allows the routing and scheduling of up to 50 vehicles. When the trial expires, it automatically converts to a free one-vehicle subscription.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views