APWA, Water for Jobs partners join together at National Water Infrastructure Summit
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is joining with 17 Water for Jobs campaign partners during the National Water Infrastructure Summit: Reinvest/Rebuild/Revive on April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan Building at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, in Washington D.C.
The summit brings together top leaders and experts to share perspectives about resilient water infrastructure systems and their impact on job creation.
The National Water Infrastructure Summit, part of the Water for Jobs: Water Puts America to Work campaign, is intended to raise awareness about investing in water infrastructure in America.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes507 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse468 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers134 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views