APWA, Water for Jobs partners join together at National Water Infrastructure Summit
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is joining with 17 Water for Jobs campaign partners during the National Water Infrastructure Summit: Reinvest/Rebuild/Revive on April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan Building at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, in Washington D.C.
The summit brings together top leaders and experts to share perspectives about resilient water infrastructure systems and their impact on job creation.
The National Water Infrastructure Summit, part of the Water for Jobs: Water Puts America to Work campaign, is intended to raise awareness about investing in water infrastructure in America.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?384 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views