APWA, Water for Jobs partners join together at National Water Infrastructure Summit
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is joining with 17 Water for Jobs campaign partners during the National Water Infrastructure Summit: Reinvest/Rebuild/Revive on April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan Building at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, in Washington D.C.
The summit brings together top leaders and experts to share perspectives about resilient water infrastructure systems and their impact on job creation.
The National Water Infrastructure Summit, part of the Water for Jobs: Water Puts America to Work campaign, is intended to raise awareness about investing in water infrastructure in America.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax706 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views