APWA, Water for Jobs partners join together at National Water Infrastructure Summit
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is joining with 17 Water for Jobs campaign partners during the National Water Infrastructure Summit: Reinvest/Rebuild/Revive on April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan Building at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, in Washington D.C.
The summit brings together top leaders and experts to share perspectives about resilient water infrastructure systems and their impact on job creation.
The National Water Infrastructure Summit, part of the Water for Jobs: Water Puts America to Work campaign, is intended to raise awareness about investing in water infrastructure in America.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141020 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers268 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views