APWA, Water for Jobs partners join together at National Water Infrastructure Summit
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is joining with 17 Water for Jobs campaign partners during the National Water Infrastructure Summit: Reinvest/Rebuild/Revive on April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan Building at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, in Washington D.C.
The summit brings together top leaders and experts to share perspectives about resilient water infrastructure systems and their impact on job creation.
The National Water Infrastructure Summit, part of the Water for Jobs: Water Puts America to Work campaign, is intended to raise awareness about investing in water infrastructure in America.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident988 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views