APWA, Water for Jobs partners join together at National Water Infrastructure Summit
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is joining with 17 Water for Jobs campaign partners during the National Water Infrastructure Summit: Reinvest/Rebuild/Revive on April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan Building at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, in Washington D.C.
The summit brings together top leaders and experts to share perspectives about resilient water infrastructure systems and their impact on job creation.
The National Water Infrastructure Summit, part of the Water for Jobs: Water Puts America to Work campaign, is intended to raise awareness about investing in water infrastructure in America.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views