APWA, Water for Jobs partners join together at National Water Infrastructure Summit
Amanda Bayhi | April 3, 2013
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is joining with 17 Water for Jobs campaign partners during the National Water Infrastructure Summit: Reinvest/Rebuild/Revive on April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan Building at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, in Washington D.C.
The summit brings together top leaders and experts to share perspectives about resilient water infrastructure systems and their impact on job creation.
The National Water Infrastructure Summit, part of the Water for Jobs: Water Puts America to Work campaign, is intended to raise awareness about investing in water infrastructure in America.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views