APWA to host 2013 Public Works Congress and Exposition
Amanda Bayhi | July 10, 2013
The event features keynote speakers including Thomas L. Friedman, best-selling author and columnist for the New York Times; Cy Wakeman, business entrepreneur, expert blogger for Fast Company and Forbes and best-selling author; and Mike Ditka, ESPN analyst, pro football Hall of Fame player and Super Bowl winning coach.
The Congress and Exposition will also host a variety of special events such as a self-assessment workshop, a first-timers meeting, a golf tournament, a blood drive, a 5K fun run, several educational sessions, multiple receptions and more.
Early bird registration, which offers savings of $50, ends July 1.
For more details, including pricing information, visit APWA.net/congress.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts550 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers117 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views