APWA to host 2013 Public Works Congress and Exposition
Amanda Bayhi | July 10, 2013
The event features keynote speakers including Thomas L. Friedman, best-selling author and columnist for the New York Times; Cy Wakeman, business entrepreneur, expert blogger for Fast Company and Forbes and best-selling author; and Mike Ditka, ESPN analyst, pro football Hall of Fame player and Super Bowl winning coach.
The Congress and Exposition will also host a variety of special events such as a self-assessment workshop, a first-timers meeting, a golf tournament, a blood drive, a 5K fun run, several educational sessions, multiple receptions and more.
Early bird registration, which offers savings of $50, ends July 1.
For more details, including pricing information, visit APWA.net/congress.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1952 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views