Panasonic: Toughbook H2 for harsh conditions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
Intended to withstand tough conditions, the Panasonic Toughbook H2 offers an enhanced processor and expanded drive capacity, while being faster and more versatile than its predecessor, the Toughbook H1.
The H2 also offers I/O ports for Ethernet, USB and true serial options as well as enhanced outdoor viewability through the use of Panasonic’s TransflectivePlus technology.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1952 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views