Panasonic: Toughbook H2 for harsh conditions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
Intended to withstand tough conditions, the Panasonic Toughbook H2 offers an enhanced processor and expanded drive capacity, while being faster and more versatile than its predecessor, the Toughbook H1.
The H2 also offers I/O ports for Ethernet, USB and true serial options as well as enhanced outdoor viewability through the use of Panasonic’s TransflectivePlus technology.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views