Panasonic: Toughbook H2 for harsh conditions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
Intended to withstand tough conditions, the Panasonic Toughbook H2 offers an enhanced processor and expanded drive capacity, while being faster and more versatile than its predecessor, the Toughbook H1.
The H2 also offers I/O ports for Ethernet, USB and true serial options as well as enhanced outdoor viewability through the use of Panasonic’s TransflectivePlus technology.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views