Panasonic: Toughbook H2 for harsh conditions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
Intended to withstand tough conditions, the Panasonic Toughbook H2 offers an enhanced processor and expanded drive capacity, while being faster and more versatile than its predecessor, the Toughbook H1.
The H2 also offers I/O ports for Ethernet, USB and true serial options as well as enhanced outdoor viewability through the use of Panasonic’s TransflectivePlus technology.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views