Panasonic: Toughbook H2 for harsh conditions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 2, 2011
Intended to withstand tough conditions, the Panasonic Toughbook H2 offers an enhanced processor and expanded drive capacity, while being faster and more versatile than its predecessor, the Toughbook H1.
The H2 also offers I/O ports for Ethernet, USB and true serial options as well as enhanced outdoor viewability through the use of Panasonic’s TransflectivePlus technology.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views