Amtrak names Gerald Sokol, Jr. CFO
Amanda Bayhi | November 7, 2013
He will report directly to Amtrak President and CEO Joe Boardman.
Sokol’s responsibilities as CFO will include corporate finance, business forecasting and development of growth strategies.
Most recently, Sokol held the position of president and CEO of Vertis Corporation for just over two years. He was CFO for Vertis in 2010.
Sokol has also worked with AOL, holding positions as executive vice president of AOL Access Finance, Operations Strategy; executive vice president of AOL International Finance and Operations; and senior vice president of AOL International Finance and Operations.
He has also worked in various positions with NTN Communications, Inc., and Tele-Communications, Inc.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views