Amtrak names Gerald Sokol, Jr. CFO
Amanda Bayhi | November 7, 2013
He will report directly to Amtrak President and CEO Joe Boardman.
Sokol’s responsibilities as CFO will include corporate finance, business forecasting and development of growth strategies.
Most recently, Sokol held the position of president and CEO of Vertis Corporation for just over two years. He was CFO for Vertis in 2010.
Sokol has also worked with AOL, holding positions as executive vice president of AOL Access Finance, Operations Strategy; executive vice president of AOL International Finance and Operations; and senior vice president of AOL International Finance and Operations.
He has also worked in various positions with NTN Communications, Inc., and Tele-Communications, Inc.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts550 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers117 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views