American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation awards three scholarships
Staff Report | September 30, 2012
The American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation has awarded three scholarships to students in the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program.
The recipients are Tyler Abbott, a student at California State University, Chico, and Jason Dixon and Ethan Bruce, students at Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tenn. Each student received a $5,000 scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must be enrolled full time in the CIM Program, have a concentration in concrete contracting, and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
The ASCC Foundation was created in 1989 to fund education and research that advances the quality and productivity of concrete construction.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving357 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice325 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill229 Views