American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation awards three scholarships
Staff Report | September 30, 2012
The American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation has awarded three scholarships to students in the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program.
The recipients are Tyler Abbott, a student at California State University, Chico, and Jason Dixon and Ethan Bruce, students at Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tenn. Each student received a $5,000 scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must be enrolled full time in the CIM Program, have a concentration in concrete contracting, and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
The ASCC Foundation was created in 1989 to fund education and research that advances the quality and productivity of concrete construction.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts548 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse436 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers104 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views