American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation awards three scholarships
Staff Report | September 30, 2012
The American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation has awarded three scholarships to students in the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program.
The recipients are Tyler Abbott, a student at California State University, Chico, and Jason Dixon and Ethan Bruce, students at Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tenn. Each student received a $5,000 scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must be enrolled full time in the CIM Program, have a concentration in concrete contracting, and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
The ASCC Foundation was created in 1989 to fund education and research that advances the quality and productivity of concrete construction.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views