American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation awards three scholarships
Staff Report | September 30, 2012
The American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation has awarded three scholarships to students in the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program.
The recipients are Tyler Abbott, a student at California State University, Chico, and Jason Dixon and Ethan Bruce, students at Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tenn. Each student received a $5,000 scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must be enrolled full time in the CIM Program, have a concentration in concrete contracting, and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
The ASCC Foundation was created in 1989 to fund education and research that advances the quality and productivity of concrete construction.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects142 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views