American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation awards three scholarships
Staff Report | September 30, 2012
The American Society of Concrete Contractors Education, Research and Development Foundation has awarded three scholarships to students in the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program.
The recipients are Tyler Abbott, a student at California State University, Chico, and Jason Dixon and Ethan Bruce, students at Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tenn. Each student received a $5,000 scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must be enrolled full time in the CIM Program, have a concentration in concrete contracting, and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
The ASCC Foundation was created in 1989 to fund education and research that advances the quality and productivity of concrete construction.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series887 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks251 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views