American Society of Concrete Contractors Annual CEO Forum
The American Society of Concrete Contractors will hold its annual CEO Forum July 26-29, 2012 at the Coeur d’Alene Resort, Coeur d’Alene, ID. The CEO Forum is a leadership and executive conference for concrete professionals. Participants include CEOs, presidents, owners, CFOs, vice presidents and other top managers of concrete contracting firms.
The Forum will include seminars, roundtable discussions, a golf tournament on Coeur d’Alene golf course, home of the world’s only floating green, and numerous other networking opportunities.
The keynote speaker is Eric Greitens, humanitarian, Navy SEAL and author. Greitens was deployed four times, to Iraq, Afghanistan, the Horn of Africa and Southeast Asia. He led several special units and has received numerous military honors. Greitens will speak to the group on two occasions.
Other speakers are Anirban Basu, chief economist for the Associated Builders and Contractors; Anthony Huey, Reputation Management Associates, and Vic Coppola, PI Associates.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)817 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects625 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D332 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says258 Views