American Society of Concrete Contractors Annual CEO Forum
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 14, 2011
The American Society of Concrete Contractors will hold its annual CEO Forum July 26-29, 2012 at the Coeur d’Alene Resort, Coeur d’Alene, ID. The CEO Forum is a leadership and executive conference for concrete professionals. Participants include CEOs, presidents, owners, CFOs, vice presidents and other top managers of concrete contracting firms.
The Forum will include seminars, roundtable discussions, a golf tournament on Coeur d’Alene golf course, home of the world’s only floating green, and numerous other networking opportunities.
The keynote speaker is Eric Greitens, humanitarian, Navy SEAL and author. Greitens was deployed four times, to Iraq, Afghanistan, the Horn of Africa and Southeast Asia. He led several special units and has received numerous military honors. Greitens will speak to the group on two occasions.
Other speakers are Anirban Basu, chief economist for the Associated Builders and Contractors; Anthony Huey, Reputation Management Associates, and Vic Coppola, PI Associates.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views