American Shotcrete Association Spring 2010 Conference set for March 20-22 in Chicago
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 8, 2010
The American Shotcrete Association (ASA) will hold its Spring 2010 Committee Meetings in Chicago, IL., at the Sheraton Chicago, March 20-22, 2009.
The following committees have scheduled working meetings at this event: ASA Executive Committee, Sustainability Committee, Pool & Recreational Shotcrete Committee, Education Committee, Safety Committee, Publications Committee, Marketing & Membership Committee, Underground Committee, and ASA Board of Direction.
The meetings are held in conjunction with the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Spring 2010 Convention but do not require registration. All ASA committee meetings are free and open to anyone who has an interest in the shotcrete process.
Scheduled times for all meetings can be found at http://www.shotcrete.org/ASAcalendar.htm.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views