American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference
Staff Report | October 1, 2012
The Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference is slated for Oct. 10-12 at the Renaissance Downtown Washington, D.C.
Phil Wilson, executive director of the Texas Department of Transportation will address attendees at the ARTBA Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, regarding the future of his state’s P3 program—one of the biggest in the country.
More than 40 other top state transportation officials and P3 experts will provide presentations on topics such as the historic changes to the Transportation Infrastructure Finance & Innovation Act (TIFIA) program under the new surface transportation law — MAP-21.
Other topics include the following:
- The future of managed lanes;
- The introduction of innovative technologies into the marketplace;
- Improving P3 procurement; and
- Regional P3 market updates.
View the full list of speakers and topics.
Registration: $950 for ARTBA Members; $150 for Public Agency Officials
For more information about the conference or to register, go to www.artbap3.org.
Contact ARTBA P3 Division Manager Hank Webster at 202-289-4434 with any questions.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options266 Views