American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference
Staff Report | October 1, 2012
The Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference is slated for Oct. 10-12 at the Renaissance Downtown Washington, D.C.
Phil Wilson, executive director of the Texas Department of Transportation will address attendees at the ARTBA Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference, regarding the future of his state’s P3 program—one of the biggest in the country.
More than 40 other top state transportation officials and P3 experts will provide presentations on topics such as the historic changes to the Transportation Infrastructure Finance & Innovation Act (TIFIA) program under the new surface transportation law — MAP-21.
Other topics include the following:
- The future of managed lanes;
- The introduction of innovative technologies into the marketplace;
- Improving P3 procurement; and
- Regional P3 market updates.
View the full list of speakers and topics.
Registration: $950 for ARTBA Members; $150 for Public Agency Officials
For more information about the conference or to register, go to www.artbap3.org.
Contact ARTBA P3 Division Manager Hank Webster at 202-289-4434 with any questions.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects143 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views