American Road & Transportation Builders Association 25th Anniversary P3 in Transportation Conference
Staff Report | February 12, 2013
July 24-26, 2013, 300 industry executives, federal, state and local public officials, as well as financial and public policy experts are expected to attend the milestone 25th Anniversary of ARTBA’s Public-Private Partnership (P3) in Transportation Conference in Washington, D.C. At a special July 25 gala awards dinner, they will take a look back at the federal policy achievements of the past quarter century, and honor the legacy of key projects, people and agencies that have shaped the P3 market.
The conference will also feature the latest academic research on the P3 market by leading scholars and the next generation of industry visionaries, and includes sessions on the federal Transportation Infrastructure Finance & Innovation Act (TIFIA) program, managed lanes and innovative technologies, case studies and best practices.
A preliminary conference agenda, sponsorship opportunities, and registration materials are available at www.artbap3.org.
WHAT: 25th Annual ARTBA P3 in Transportation Conference
WHEN: July 24-26
WHERE: Grand Hyatt Washington, 1000 H Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views