American Road & Transportation Builders Association 25th Anniversary P3 in Transportation Conference
Staff Report | February 12, 2013
July 24-26, 2013, 300 industry executives, federal, state and local public officials, as well as financial and public policy experts are expected to attend the milestone 25th Anniversary of ARTBA’s Public-Private Partnership (P3) in Transportation Conference in Washington, D.C. At a special July 25 gala awards dinner, they will take a look back at the federal policy achievements of the past quarter century, and honor the legacy of key projects, people and agencies that have shaped the P3 market.
The conference will also feature the latest academic research on the P3 market by leading scholars and the next generation of industry visionaries, and includes sessions on the federal Transportation Infrastructure Finance & Innovation Act (TIFIA) program, managed lanes and innovative technologies, case studies and best practices.
A preliminary conference agenda, sponsorship opportunities, and registration materials are available at www.artbap3.org.
WHAT: 25th Annual ARTBA P3 in Transportation Conference
WHEN: July 24-26
WHERE: Grand Hyatt Washington, 1000 H Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1209 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1043 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse740 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...685 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones504 Views