American Road & Transportation Builders Association 25th Anniversary P3 in Transportation Conference
Staff Report | February 12, 2013
July 24-26, 2013, 300 industry executives, federal, state and local public officials, as well as financial and public policy experts are expected to attend the milestone 25th Anniversary of ARTBA’s Public-Private Partnership (P3) in Transportation Conference in Washington, D.C. At a special July 25 gala awards dinner, they will take a look back at the federal policy achievements of the past quarter century, and honor the legacy of key projects, people and agencies that have shaped the P3 market.
The conference will also feature the latest academic research on the P3 market by leading scholars and the next generation of industry visionaries, and includes sessions on the federal Transportation Infrastructure Finance & Innovation Act (TIFIA) program, managed lanes and innovative technologies, case studies and best practices.
A preliminary conference agenda, sponsorship opportunities, and registration materials are available at www.artbap3.org.
WHAT: 25th Annual ARTBA P3 in Transportation Conference
WHEN: July 24-26
WHERE: Grand Hyatt Washington, 1000 H Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views