American Road and Transportation Builders Association elects 2009-2010 officers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 9, 2009
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2009-2010 officers.
The following individuals were elected at the association’s national convention, held Oct. 6-9, in Charleston, S.C., as ARTBA officers:
- Chairman: Larry Tate, worldwide product manager, Caterpillar Inc., Decatur, Ill.
- Senior Vice Chairman: Bill Cox, president, Corman Construction, Annapolis Junction, Md.
- First Vice Chairman: Paul Yarossi, president of HNTB Holdings, Ltd., New York, N.Y
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president & CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New York, N.Y.
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Steve Wright, vice president, Wright Brothers Construction, Charleston, Tenn.
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Ken Aldridge, CEO, Aldridge Electric, Libertyville, Ill
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jim Andoga, president, Austin Bridge & Road, Austin, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Jim Weinstein, senior vice president, AECOM, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Ron DeFeo, chairman and CEO, Terex Corporation, Westport, Conn.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Larry Lair, vice president of Traffic Safety Systems Division, 3M, St. Paul, Minn.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Close, vice president, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Orange County, Calif.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Doug Black, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Atlanta, Ga.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, Washington, D.C.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles971 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views